Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sam is Getting Neu(Tutored)!


I intended to put these memory pages in chronological order but in attempting to build the past, I am missing out on the present. Well, here's today's story.

Sweet Sam, my dog, is now 2 1/2 years old and we have yet to have him tutored. Well, needless to say a little female daschund mix on our complex was in her monthly way and was driving Sam, as well as us crazy. He whimpered and whimpered to go outside.











Katherine picked Sam up this morning and took him to the vet. He was not happy to be there. He weighed 29 pounds, had to swallow a pill, and got a shot in his butt. They put him in a kennel, which he hates, and he immediately began barking. I will worry about him all day.

Walter is planning to pick him up between 4:30pm and 5:00pm this afternoon. I can't wait to see my Sam.

The title of this story is an old Far Side comic about a dog excited that he gets to go to the vet and get tutored. Here is a copy for you to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment